NOT YOUR AVERAGE MONTH-OF
You may be searching for the term, Day of Coordination, but that does not exist. It is a myth because the work to prepare for the big day, takes months of preparation. Do you honestly believe that someone, with no knowledge of you or your plans, would be able to just "show up" on the day of your wedding and execute EVERYTHING that you want the way that you would have done it if you could? NO!
There is so much that goes into a wedding. I'm sure you have started to realize it a midst your planning process. You know all the thought and effort you put into this day, and you think, how am I going to set all of it up? How will I make sure all the vendors show up on time, or at all? How will I make sure they bring everything that was ordered? How will I make sure my day runs smoothly? Will Uncle Tom make a scene? The venue said they may double book; how will I set up all my things in those 2 hours? It's hard, we know it. You wouldn't build a house without a professional contractor, would you? Cyn Celebrations is your professional you can lean on. Let us take care of it!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
- Venue Consultation + Referrals
- Attend Site Visits With Client
- Negotiation + Review Of All Contracts
- Facilitating all aspects of menu including beverage service specifics
- Management of event timeline, floor plan, guest counts, etc...
- Coordinate all rentals, linens, special decor, deliveries and setup
- Onsite management of event from start to finish
- Closure of entire event, providing paperwork, receipts and documentation for client